McGregor Tweedsmuir Community History, 1950-1966
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1950-1966
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The book concentrates on the branch Institute history and contains names of officers and activities and events. These include the WI Link to Half Way Shoppy, East Kent, England, hat course, and photos of the Grade 8 banquet sponsored by the branch.
- This was digitized from the actual book. Please also view the digitized copy from the microfilm version as it contains twice the number of pages (86), with historical information of the area. The first 34 pages are the same, with this version having better quality of photos.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.5501 Longitude: -89.0001
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- Thunder Bay Museum
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6