A Century Of Fashion, for WI's Centennial in 1997
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1996
- Northern Area Women's Institute, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 46-page booklet was created to encourage members to host a fashion show for WI's 100th anniversary. It includes diagrams and sketches of clothing styles over the last 100 years and includes commentary and suggested music through the decades.
- Northern Area Women's Institute
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.21681 Longitude: -79.76633
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- An original is at the Arnprior & McNab/Braeside Archives, as part of the Castleford WI Tweedsmuir Community History Collection
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6