Dewars WI Agricultural and Canadian Industries Reports, 1950-82
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1950-1982
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Minutes and proceedings
- A variety of Canadian Industries and Agricultural Reports at the branch, district, area, and provincial level from the 1950s to the 1980s, with most information from the 1950s and 1960s. There are also:
- a few Education and Cultural Activities and other reports
- summary and attendance of meetings in the 1960s
- Playtex Ltd - bylaw and background information when the company came to Arnprior
- Short write-up - Agriculture from Stone Age to Atomic Age
- some newspaper clippings from 1950 onward
- 1954 Conservation Council of Ontario letter - FWIO is largest member organization at 45,000 members. Attached is summary of 10 lecture series.
- Booklet "Agricultural Progress in Ontario 1837-1953"
- anniversary announcement of Mr.& Mrs. Donald Dewar.
- 85 pages. Information is not in chronological order.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.48341 Longitude: -76.4827
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- Arnprior & McNab/Braeside Archives
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6