Mountain View Cemetery Bench
- Media Type
- The Mountain View Cemetery was originally privately owned. Then from 1919 to 2002 members of the Mountain View W.I. Branch maintained the grounds, cutting grass and keeping it presentable. So a bench was donated to thank and remember the branch members who so diligently took care of this cemetery for so many years. Still a current member, Nancy Wood, spent many hours there.
- Mt. View Cemetery
Maintained by the Mt. View Women's Institute 1919-2002
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.06682 Longitude: -77.36617
- Wilma de Wolde with Nancy Wood
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6