The Roses of Crown Hill Clue #2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- creation name: "More than Tea"
Three Crown Hill member warriors met to fulfill the challenge currently put forth by the WISH Committee who have published clues for the Scavenger Hunt.
What to do !!!!!!!!
It was agreeably and peacefully decided to feature a home that would exhibit our WI branch projects and activities in our area.
Raids took place in various locations where children and grandchildren stowed their Legos. No one was hurt. Begged, borrowed and occasionally stolen materials were organized to represent the following projects:
1. Teddy Bear Project
2. Community history & Cookbook
3. Advocating for stop lights & stop signs at unsafe intersections
4. Penetanguishene Road historical signs
5. Planting an Adelaide Hoodless rose
6. Hosting a Victorian Tea
This exhibits only a few projects as everyone wanted their Legos back. Time was of the essence. Also it was the hour for tea and a delicious lunch
- Submission part of the WISH challenge for WI's 125th anniversary
- Date of Publication
- Apr 2022
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.43341 Longitude: -79.64964
- PATRICIA RICHARDS
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6