Dewars WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1 (1941-85)
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1941
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This Tweedsmuir volume contains
- a short history of the WI branch,
- history of churches
- Sand Point Orange Lodge history
- School history (SS #7 McNab)
- the Farm Forum and Junior Farmers
- Many farm histories, with some photos.
- Page 63 provides the 1945 100th anniversary celebration of the log barn built by Peter Campbell in 1845.
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.48341 Longitude: -76.4827
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- Original at Arnprior & McNab/Braeside Archives.
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6