Pioneer Hall Women's Institute
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Branches, chapters, etc.
- According to a page in volume 2 of the South Cochrane District Tweedsmuir, the Pioneer Branch was organized May 22, 1918 at the home of Margaret A. Fleming for the "purpose of sending boxes to the boys overseas."
No other records of this branch have been found.
- May also have been called Pioneer. Pioneer Hall was a name used in reference to a building located about 2.5 km on Diamond Road in Carr Township.
Branch was originally part of Temiskaming District.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.53347 Longitude: -80.46645
- Location of Original
- No known minutes available.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6