The Axe and the Wheel: A History of West Oxford Township
- West Oxford WI, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 245-page book provides the history of West Oxford Township. There is a high-level Table of Contents at the front. Many photos throughout.
Items covered include the history of the township and villages, War Years, People of Achievement, and Century Farms.
- Place of Publication
- Otter Publishing Limited, Tillsonburg Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.00009 Longitude: -80.79971
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- Book is part of the West Oxford WI Tweedsmuir Community History Collection.
- Please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6