Mount Pleasant WI Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photo of the Mount Pleasant WI Hall, located in the community of Mount Pleasant. The Hall was donated to the Women's Institute in 1905 by the International Order of Good Templars. Mount Pleasant WI, part of the Peterborough District of Eastern Ontario, currently has 12 members (2019). The Hall is used to host community events, summers and family gatherings.
- Date of Publication
- Date Of Event
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.26078 Longitude: -78.49581
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6