Island Falls WI Tweedsmuir Community History, 1931-59a
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON),  - 
- Media Type
- Item Type
- History of Island Falls W.I.
"Foreword" written by Lady Tweedsmuir
The Farmer, January 1934
Weddings - Anna Pauline Lewis & Prof. William Thomas Ewen, April 1955
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
-  - 
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 49.58349 Longitude: -81.38305
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6