Locksley-Rankin WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON),  - 
- Media Type
- Item Type
- "Foreword" written by Lady Tweedsmuir
The Women's Institute 1897-1972
Brochure - Erland Lee (Museum) Home
90th Anniversary of W.I. in Ontario in 1987
Ontario's Bicentennial 1784-1984
Locksley Rankin W.I. District Annual 1986
Locksley-Rankin W.I. 25th Anniversary 1930-1955
FWIC First National Convention Oct. 28-31, 1957
Locksley Rankin W.I. 50th Anniversary June 11, 1980
60th Anniversary - Mr. & Mrs. William Pilatzke, June 1983
Ralph Melville Warren
Stanley Joseph Hunt
Story of Rankin
Outstanding Pioneer Women
Obituary - Lucy Leach, Feb. 11, 1985
Rankin Pioneers - Lot 2, Con. 25, Wilberforce Twp.
- Lot 6, Con. 21, Wilberforce Twp.
Alice & Fraser Twp.
Education in the Early Days
Industries of Rankin
The Rankin Cheese Factory 1885-1948
C. Rutz & Sons
Rutz Auto Service
The Rankin Corner, Lot 5, Conc. 23, Wilberforce Twp.
Honour Roll, WWI, WWII
Locksley Post Office
Rankin Telephone System
Rankin School S.S. #4
S.S. #3, Alice
S.S. #9, Woito
St. Thomas Anglican Church
Rev. Edwin Kent Clarke
Rev. Stewart Clarke
25th Anniversary Grace Lutheran Church Ladies Aid, Rankin
Grace Lutheran Church,125th Anniversary 1863-1988
History of Grace Congregation
100th Anniversary Locksley Lutheran Church
110th Anniversary St. Peter's Lutheran Church
Salem United Church
Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Woito
60th Wedding Anniversary - Mr. & Mrs. Henry Haas, 1976
Farm Histories - Robert Watson Farm
- Clark Centennial Farm
- Centennial Farm, Lot 5, Con. 22, Wilberforce Twp.
Marriages - Ida Stressman & William Behm, June 24, 1931
- Viola Irene Drefke & John Herbert Keuhl, Sept. 6, 1926
Pioneers of Rankin - Irene Petznick Woito & Wilfred Schultz
- Bramburger Family
- Karau Farm
Family Trees - Loretta (Buder) Crigger
- Mrs. Fred Karau
- Lyla Stuart Jackson
Lot 3, Con. B, Alice Twp.
History of the Loback Farm
Lot 4, Con. 20, Wilberforce Twp.
25th Wedding Anniversary - Mr. & Mrs. Allan Keuhl, Oct. 10, 1981
Lot 30, Con. 1, Alice Twp.
Rutz Family Tree 1868-1965
4H Clubs 1938-1973
Champlain Trail Museum
- This history compiled and written by a committee selected by Locksley-Rankin WI. Work was begun July, 1955, by Mrs. Russell Jackson, Mrs. Alton Jackson, Mrs. Arthur Rutz, and Mrs. Gordon Hamilton. Kindly co-operation in acquiring material, was given the committee above, by residents past and present of the two communities concerned in this history. A new committee in 1959, Mrs. Herb Jackson, Mrs. Herb Rutz, and Mrs. Wm. Pilatzke being selected and continued the work. And in 1960 Mrs. Herb Rutz resigned. Mrs. Herb Jackson was Curator assisted by Mrs. Robert Bailey. 1978 Mrs. Emil Scheuneman was elected as Curator with Mrs. J. Keuhl and Mrs. C. Lemke.
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
-  - 
Galleries & museums
Monuments & memorials
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.72917 Longitude: -77.13139
Latitude: 46.30012 Longitude: -78.56626
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- Member's home
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6