QUEEN’S LINE WOMEN’S INSTITUTE HALL NORTH RENFREW DISTRICT
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This hall started out as a Holiness Movement Church built in 1898. In 1961, the Queen’s Line Women’s Institute bought this building for $200. to be used as a community centre This hall was used for euchre parties, baby showers, bridal showers, wedding anniversaries, a fashion show, an artist studio and meetings. In 2000, due to the cost of hydro, the hall was given to Ross Township. It has since been sold and renovated into a residence.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.63341 Longitude: -76.76612
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6