Results

We found
3
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Stewartville WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 6
    TextImage  Stewartville Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1970]-[ca. 1975]     Stewartville WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 6 of 6 Stewartville, previously known as Balmer Island, is a hamlet situated in McNab Township in Renfrew County. It is on the shore of the Madawaska River and was part of the timber era. Volumes 5 and 6 contain newspaper clippings, primarily ...
    TextImage  Stewartville Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1970]-[ca. 1975]   Stewartville WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 6 of 6 Stewartville, previously known as Balmer Island, is a hamlet situated in McNab Township in Renfrew County. It is on the ...
  • Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 4
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 2003]-[ca. 2008]     Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 4 of 4 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The Glasgow WI formed in 1914, disbanded in 1928 and rejoined in March 1948. Some families mentioned are Affleck, Anderson, ...
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 2003]-[ca. 2008]   Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 4 of 4 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. ...
  • Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 1
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1946]-[ca. 1956]     Glasgow Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 1 of 4 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The Glasgow WI formed in 1914, disbanded in 1928 and rejoined in March 1948. Some families mentioned are Affleck, Anderson, Brown, ...
    TextImage  Glasgow Women's Institute, Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON: Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario), [ca. 1946]-[ca. 1956]   Glasgow Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 1 of 4 Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit