Results

We found
4
matching items
Media Types
Places  
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • QUEEN’S LINE WOMEN’S INSTITUTE HALL NORTH RENFREW DISTRICT
    ImagePlace       This hall started out as a Holiness Movement Church built in 1898. In 1961, the Queen’s Line Women’s Institute bought this building for $200. to be used as a community centre This hall was used for euchre parties, baby showers, bridal showers, wedding anniversaries, a fashion show, an artist studio ...
    ImagePlace     This hall started out as a Holiness Movement Church built in 1898. In 1961, the Queen’s Line Women’s Institute bought this building for $200. to be used as a community ...
  • Usbourne School Bell
    ImageObjectPlace       Usbourne Central School Bell November 8, 1976 Wincheslea School Bell was erected at Usbourne Central School. Cost of Bell shared by Student Council of Usbourne Elmville, Hurondale, and Kirkton Womens Institutes. Erected by Fred Bischoff and sons of Exeter. The metal work was done by Carl Gower. The cost was ...
    ImageObjectPlace     Usbourne Central School Bell November 8, 1976 Wincheslea School Bell was erected at Usbourne Central School. Cost of Bell shared by Student Council of Usbourne Elmville, Hurondale, and Kirkton Womens ...
  • Wellman's Women's Institute Hall
    ImagePlace       On April 28th 1869 David Mack donated the land (Pt. Lot 19, Con. 5 Rawdon Twp.) for a Wesleyan Church, a branch of Methodism, where the present building now stands. The citizens decided to combine their resources and build a house of worship. Although their own homes were of logs ...
    ImagePlace     On April 28th 1869 David Mack donated the land (Pt. Lot 19, Con. 5 Rawdon Twp.) for a Wesleyan Church, a branch of Methodism, where the present building now stands. ...
  • Reid's Corners WI  Memorial Tablet
    ImageObjectPlace       Between the photographs of the churches reads the following hand-written description: "Pine River Presbyterian Church was erected in 1869 after (the) first church, built in 1864, was destroyed by a bush fire. It was veneered with brick in 1901, was redecorated in 1948, new maple floor, new seats, a furnace ...
    ImageObjectPlace     Between the photographs of the churches reads the following hand-written description: "Pine River Presbyterian Church was erected in 1869 after (the) first church, built in 1864, was destroyed by a ...
Search within these results
Sort
Media Types
Groups
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Years
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
20002000200120022003200420052006200720082009
20102010201120122013201420152016201720182019
Features
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit