Madawaska Valley WI Minute Book, 1964-67
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Minutes and proceedings
- Contains minutes, financial statements, officers and directors, and membership lists.
The first meeting was held in the Palmer Rapids Hall on May 25, 1964, with eleven members joining. Various suggestions were given for the name of the branch.
- This is the first minute book of the branch.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.31682 Longitude: -77.51619
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- At the Arnprior & McNab/Braeside Archives
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6