ACWW 23rd Triennial Conference Information June 2001
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), Jun 2001
- South Lobo WI, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Type
- 92 pages providing information on the ACWW 23 Triennial Conference held at the Hamilton Convention Centre June 11-18, 2001. The theme was "Volunteers make Visions a Reality". Besides a summary of the convention, the resolutions and recommendations, and the conventions program, there are also many photos of people, events, tours. There is also photos of the South Lobo WI hosting visitors from other countries.
Page 35 has a photo of the Locust tree planted by Hilda Stewart, ACWW President, at the Mountview WI Hall in Country Heritage Park at Milton.
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Jun 2001
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25011 Longitude: -79.84963
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- member's home
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6