The Lakeside Lark; volumes 101 to 120
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1967-1968
- G. Helen Wollny, Editor
- Manfred Wollny, Printer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A weekly community newsletter "For In & About Lakeside" from Dec. 7, 1967 to Apr. 25, 1968. Each is about 5 pages long, consisting of both typed and handwriting. Price was $.10.
Topics include an editorial, poetry corner, church news, social events, yesteryears, women's section with a recipe, sports section, and classified ads, with jokes interspersed.
- G. Helen Wollny
- Place of Publication
- Lakeside, Ontario
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.20009 Longitude: -81.01643
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Editor - G. Helen Wollny
- Location of Original
- Part of the Lakeside WI Tweedsmuir Community History Collection.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6