Kipling WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 4
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON),  - 
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
Deer (Hugel) Lake- 1989
Hugel Twp. Lakeside Property Assoc. Newsletter May 1992
Ernest Roseme Fund Committee
Hugel Twp. Lakeside Property Owners' Assoc. 1987 - 2007
Huget Twp. Lakeside Property Owners' Assoc. May 1990
Early Lumbering - Kipling 1893
Early Industries from about 1900
Application for Rural Electrical Service & Energy, 1948
Johnson's General Store 1905-1993
U.F.O. Club of Kipling
Minutes - Kipling Social Club, Nov. 13, 1985
Proposal for Management of the Deer Lake Dump
Obituaries - William Henry Martinsen, April 15, 1945
- William Eric Thoroldson, March 23, 1945
- Private. Elmer Roland Johnson, Feb. 22, 1945
- Lillian Kallio Johnston, Sept. 21, 2010
- Private John Olsen, May 8, 1917
- Private Alex Selin, Dec. 14, 1917
- Sergeant William Norman Hansen, Aug. 15, 1944
- William Eric Willie Tharaldson, March 23, 1945
- Elmer Christopher Hansen, Sept. 25, 2015
Those who served in war service
In Memory of Private Alexander Salin, Dec. 14, 1917
In Memory of Sergeant Norman Andrew Hansen, Aug. 15, 1944
List of School Teachers 1904-1954
Memories of Kipling, Sept. 1941 - June 1945
The Kipling Monthly News
Brochure Hugel School Christmas Concert, Dec. 21, 1944
Warren School Celebrates 50 years
War Service Kipling
List of Veterans for Wall of Honour/Museum 2008
Sunnyridge Cemetery,Rembrance Day Service, 2016
Dedication of New Cenotaph, 2016
Kipling Fish Derby, Aug. 1992, Deer Lake
Halvorsen Pickerel Pond 1991
Official Opening Maggie Track Museum, May 19, 2007
History of Kipling
School Attendance Book - 1934-1935
- 1954 Jan.
- 1953 Sept.
List of Electors, 1982, Hugel Twp.
List of Electors, 1975, Hugel Twp.
List of Electors, Nipissing, 1974
Notice of Rural Enumeration, 1988, Hugel & Kirkpatrick Twp.
List of Electors, Nipissing, Hugel. Twp., 1968
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
-  - 
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original:
- Home of former member.
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6