History of North Renfrew Women's Institute, 1904-1950
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A 64-page history of North Renfrew District WI and its branches. There are a few photos and poems. Page 17 explains the idea of Grandmother's Day was from Mrs. McLean of Beachburg.
The branches included are:
Forester's Falls W.I.
Queen's Line W.I.
Zion Line W.I.
Lake Dore W.I.
Point Alexander W.I.
Golden Lake W.I.
Roche Fondu W.I.
- The branches are not in alphabetical order.
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
- Place of Publication
- Eganville, Ontario
-  - 
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.81681 Longitude: -77.11616
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- Member's home, as part of the North Renfrew District WI's Tweedsmuir Community History Collection.
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6