List of Taxpayers for each Horton Township School in 1900 and 1907
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Records (Information)
- These original school papers contain the list of Taxpayer Names for each Horton Township School for the years 1900 and 1907. They cover all school sections, including those connected with the Town of Renfrew, Ross Township, McNab Township, and Admaston Township. A list for the Roman Catholic Separate School is also included. Besides names, the mill rates and dollar values are given.
- These papers were found within the Horton North Tweedsmuir Community Collection
-  - 
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.50011 Longitude: -76.63271
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Horton Community Hall
- For commercial use, please contact the Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario for permission and details.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6