- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- At one time, This Braemar Hall was the hub of the community as it hosted both social and church events. It was on land adjacent to that owned by Lloyd Masters who at the time of the hall’s demise took over the lot as part of his farm on the east side of the 9th line of East Zorra-Tavistock and adjacent to the Braemar Road. Beyond the hall is a beautiful rolling landscape so reminiscent of the hills of Scotland from where many of the original settlers came. From its glory days it was demoted to this by 1989 when this photo was taken then later in the 1990’s was burned by the fire department to tidy up the site for Lloyd to farm.
- Date of Publication:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Contact the holder of the original.
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6