School Bell Built by Calton WI
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a photograph of a monument was built by the Calton WI following the demolition of Calton School. It features the original school bell covered by a small roof, which is raised above a raised brick wall that has an explanatory plaque affixed to it.
The entire monument is located in a grassy park area and surrounded by trees.
- Date of Publication:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6