Hunter Cemetery Plaque
- Media Type
- Item Type
- In September 1969, the Boxall WI donated a plaque in the newly-named Hunter Cemetery. Mrs. Albert Hunter of Fingal was present at the opening ceremony, a relative of those who originally donated the land for the cemetery in 1861.
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.66679 Longitude: -81.21644
- For commercial use, please contact the copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6