Rednersville WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Book 3
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), -
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Rednersville WI Tweedsmuir History, Volume 3
Section I: Churches: Rednersville Church, Albury Church, Centre Church, Victoria Church, Rednersville Parsonage, Ameliasburgh Sunday School Association, Carrying Place Church
Section II: Cemetery Histories: Albury Cemetery, Other cemeteries
Section III: School Histories: Rednersville (S.S. #2 Ameliasburgh), The Red School (S.S. #3), Albury School (S.S. #4), Centre (S.S. #5), Victoria (S.S. #8), Adams School and S.S. #12, Kente School
Section IV: Industries and Businesses: Quinte Cheese Factory, Hop Growing, Farming, Roblin's Mill, Stafford's Mill, Rednersville Store, Sprague Telephone System
Section V: Organizations and Activities: Rednersville Band, Lake Lodge Ameliasburgh, Roblin's Mills Fair, Apple Blossom Festival, Art Classes, Bee-Keepers Association, Centennial Events 1967
Section VI: Museum, Post Offices and Municipal Services & Officials: Ameliasburgh Museum, Post Offices, Municipal Offices, Services, Etc.
Section VII: War Records: Roll of Honour, Rationing
- The cover of this book was painted by Mrs. Cecil McFaul in 1975. It is an oil painting of Centre Church as it appeared in 1966.
This entire book was microfilmed by Faris Microfilm & Consulting, R.R. 1 Corbyville, Ont. K0K 1V0, February 1991
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Location of Original:
- Member's Home
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6