MacGregor Tweedsmuir Community History (microfilm version)
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1950-1966
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The book is divided into 4 sections - institute history, industrial history, community history, and school history. The Institute history contains names of officers and activities and events. These include the WI Link to Half Way Shoppy, East Kent, England, hat course, and photos of the Grade 8 banquet sponsored by the branch.
Page 39 is a map of MacGregor Township, followed by a history of mining, township, rural mail, municipality of Shuniah, story on tame fish, Port Arthur Ski Club Mount Baldy, history of some property, and school history.
- This version contains twice as much information as the actual book digitized in 2019. The first 34 or so pages are the same, with the digitized actual book having better quality of images. This book contains more information on the area.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.5501 Longitude: -89.0001
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- Digitization of this volume was from the microfilm version held at the Archives of Ontario and was undertaken by Grand Valley Public Library, Ontario.
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6