Published Facts and Historical Events of the Women's Institute Volume 2
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1956
- Verna Rowena Conant, Creator
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a scrapbook created by Verna Rowena Conant, daughter of Christina Smith, who was President of the first branch of the Women's Institute in Stoney Creek. This volume features articles both published and unpublished, booklets, programs, and other memorabilia, all pertaining to the early history of the Women's Institutes. This volume contains clippings that date from 1956 to 1981. This volume also contains many complete issues of the ACWW publication "The Countrywoman."
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.21681 Longitude: -79.76633
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- Erland Lee Museum
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member's home, please contact the copyright holder.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontariofwio@fwio.on.ca
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6