Amherst Island WI Account Book: 1918
- Amherst Island Women's Institute, Creator
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Account books
- Financial records book for the Amherst Island Women's Institute Branch for 1901. Includes receipts and handwritten notes, as well as some account records from 1918.
The final page contains a few recipes, including one for War Cocoa Cake.
- Date of Publication:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original:
- Lennox & Addington Cty Museum & Archives
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details
- Reproduction Notes:
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member's home, please contact the copyright holder.
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6