Delaware WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 1
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), [ca. 1947]-[ca. 1964]
- Delaware Women's Institute, Creator
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type:
- Volume 1 of 2, contains primarily branch history, churches, cemeteries, and family histories. There is a Table of Contents.
Section A: History of Delaware branch and its events
Section B: Churches with very detailed histories and photos
Section C: Cemeteries of Delaware and vicinity with names listed in some
Section D: Family histories of those listed above
Delaware is a small village situated at the junction of Highways 2 and 81 in Middlesex County. The origin of the location on the Thames River is further explained in Volume 1 - C1 and Volume 2 - A1.
Some families with detailed histories are Tiffany, Hammond, Fairchild, Williams, Kilbourne, Ryckman, Backus, Howlett, Adams, Weld, Uptigrove, Bell, and Scott.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Place of Publication:
- Delaware, Ontario
- [ca. 1947]-[ca. 1964]
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Location of Original:
- Delaware Library or Westminster Historical Society
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details
- Reproduction Notes:
- Contact the holder of the original.
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6